Benefit from our flexible booking terms
Flexible booking terms that aim to make your life easier are a unique feature of FlexiLern Terms and Conditions of Sales.
Valid from: 01/2021 The present Terms and Conditions of Sales form an integral part of any purchase of our services and are binding for the buyer, be it physical person or legal entity.
Organization and conduct of training courses
RegistrationBy filling out a Delegate Registration Form accessible on www.buy-prince2-training.promo you register for participation in our training course of your choosing. Registered candidates are queued in accordance with the sequence of payment. Your registration becomes valid only upon us receiving your payment. The payment of a course participation fee by a candidate represents binding acceptance of the present Terms and Conditions of Sales and Terms and Conditions of Attending Events in their entirety. Once the payment has been credited to our company bank or PayPal account, a confirmation email will be sent to the address provided in the Delegate Registration Form. We will use personal details you provided during registration to generate personalized exam vouchers and PRINCE2® accreditation certificates. FlexiLernVA e.U. does not bear any responsibility for the issuing of invalid vouchers and/or certificates should a buyer provide incorrect personal details. In such a case, the full paid amount will be forfeited and the buyer won´t be entitled to any refund or compensation.
Flexible booking terms: Time and location of courses/ Rescheduling/Cancellation/Change of venueStart dates and duration of scheduled public courses will be posted on www.buy-prince2-training.promo. FlexiLernVA e.U. retains the right to cancel or reschedule courses at its discretion without providing reasons at any moment until 24 hours before their scheduled start and change the venue and/or location as well as the trainer without giving rise to any claims of refund by registered delegates beyond those stipulated in the Refunds section of the present Terms and Conditions of Sales. In case of a course cancellation, we will endeavour to agree with registered delegates on new dates and/or location. Under no circumstances can FlexiLernVA e.U. be considered in any way liable for any direct or indirect financial or other costs, losses and/or damages to delegates and/or their sponsoring entities caused by cancellation or rescheduling of courses and/or change of its venue and/or location.
Course prices and associated feesPrices for participation in confirmed public courses are posted on www.buy-prince2-training.promo. Unless clearly stated otherwise, these prices include:
- the official guidance “Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2.
- Courseware accredited by PeopleCert, the official examination institute and accreditation body.
- Examination/invigilation/materials fees charged by PeopleCert, the Examination Institute appointed by AXELOS.
Refunds are part of our uniquely flexible booking termsFlexiLernVA e.U. offers uniquely flexible booking terms. A registered individual delegate has the right to cancel participation in a course. The cancellation notice shall be sent by email in the form of a .pdf attachment signed by the delegate in person.
- In the case of a cancellation at any time before 14 calendar days from the scheduled course start date, the delegate will receive a full refund through the same channel used for the payment of the course fee.
- In the case of a cancellation in the period between 14 calendar days and 7 calendar days before the scheduled start of a course, a delegate will receive a 50% refund through the same channel used for the payment of the course fee.
- In all other cases including, in particular, a no-show due to any reason whatsoever, a delegate will receive no refund. However, the non-refunded amount can be used as part of payment for participation in another course within a period of 12 months.