- This event has passed.
PRINCE2 Practitioner July 17-18
July 17 @ 10:00 am - July 18 @ 6:00 pm€540.00
PRINCE2 Practitioner course July 17-18
In a word, this is the complete PRINCE2 PRACTITIONER experience we offer in the Virtual Instructor-Led Training format.
The FlexiLern Lead Trainer will deliver this PRINCE2 Practitioner course on July 17-18.
FlexiLern offers this course at the promo price of € 540.
To ensure best training results we limit the number of places on this course to 12.
This intensive PRINCE2 6th edition Practitioner course includes 16 hours of training during two days. It includes sitting for two mock exams in a controlled environment followed by joint review and practicing of the eliminative induction technique.
The course objective is to make delegates Practitioner exam-ready.
Our price includes
- 16 hours of live instruction.
- Two official mock Practitioner exams.
- Practitioner exam voucher.
- Take² exam safety voucher.
To make it clear, the official guidance “Managing successful projects with PRINCE2” is NOT included in this offer. However, it is required reading and you are responsible for purchasing it before the course start. Depending on your preference, you can choose between a book and a PDF version.
You will be responsible for registering with the PeopleCert Examination Institute and scheduling your own Practitioner exam after completing this PRINCE2 course. Passing the Foundation exam is a prerequisite for registering for the Practitioner exam.
Please be aware that exam vouchers are generated using registration data. Before the exam starts, the invigilator will ask you to show a photo ID. A mismatch between the name in the exam voucher and in the ID can render your voucher invalid.
PRINCE2 benefits for individuals.
- Gives confidence in performing their role. Establishes a clear understanding of role responsibilities. Provides a step-by-step guidance on how to fulfil these.
- Maximizes professional success by providing performance-enhancing skills. A record of success permits to strongly position oneself in the job market.
- Teaches a focus on centralized approach to project management. Puts emphasis on meeting stakeholder and customer expectations and working around limited resources, constraints and tense timeframes.
- Upscales and enhances the resume. A widely respected project management certification boosts career progression.
PRINCE2 benefits for organisations.
- Stronger communication across the project team achieved through the use of common terminology. Communication problems are by far the main cause of project failure. And PRINCE2 can help to resolve them.
- Helps project managers understand the value chain. And acquire a customer-centric focus on product creation.
- Improves project governance leading to an increase in efficiency and ROI. Mitigates the risks the project faces. Tailors projects to their environment. And manages stakeholders more effectively.